Brochure and Datasheets
Posters and Presentations
- ASHG 2013: Sage- "New automated systems for size-selection in NGS library construction"
- ABRF 2015: Sage - "The ELF preparative electrophoresis system for size-based proteome fractionation"
- ASMS 2013: CST, Waters, Gordon College, & Sage- "Using Orthogonal Techniques for Protein-Peptide Separation to Generate Comprehensive HDMSe Mass Spectral Libraries from an E. coli Model System"
- AGBT 2014 (in Sage Suite): PacBio- "Getting the most out of your PacBio® Libraries with Size Selection"
- AGBT 2014 (in Sage Suite): PacBio- "Isoform Sequencing: Unveiling the Complex Landscape of the Eukaryotic Transcriptome on the PacBio® RS II"
- RNA Society 2014: PacBio - "Single Molecule, Real-Time Sequencing of Full-length cDNA Transcripts Uncovers Novel Alternatively Spliced Isoforms"
- AGBT 2015 (in Sage Suite): TGAC -"A method to simultaneously construct up to 12 different sized Illumina Nextera long mate pair libraries with reduced DNA, time and costs."
- AGBT 2015 (in Sage Suite): PacBio and Sage - "SageELF and BluePippin Updates for Iso-Seq"
- ABRF 2013: Sage - " New Automated Systems for Size-Fractionation of Protein Samples"
- AGBT 2013: Sage - "Introducing the Sage ELF: Multiple DNA size fractions from the same sample"
- AGBT 2013: Epicentre- "Gene, Transcription Start Site and Splice Site Identification Increased Through Use of Automated Preparative Gel Electrophoresis"
- AGBT 2013: PacBio (Sage Suite)- "Taking Advantage of Long Read Lengths with Improved Library Preparation Methods"
- Ion World 2012: "Faster DNA size-selection on the Pippin Prep"
- AGBT 2012: "The BluePippin System: Automated Size-selection of High Molecular Weight DNA"
- AGBT 2012: Epicentre and Sage - "Improved RNA-seq Library Quality and Workflow Enabled by Automated Preparative Gel Electrophoresis"
- AGBT 2012: Covaris and Sage - Complementary DNA Shearing and Size-selection Tools for Mate-pair Library Construction"
- PAG 2012: Digilab and Sage - "Complementary DNA Shearing and Size-selection Tools for Mate-pair Library Construction"
- AGBT 2011: "Expanded NGS Applications for the Pippin Prep DNA Size Selection System"
- AGBT 2011: Workshop Presentation, Chris Boles - "Pippin Prep 2011: New Applications - Expanded Cassette Offerings and System Improvements"
- AGBT 2010: "Automated preparative gel electrophoresis using the Pippin Prep system"
- Automated Size Selection of NEBNext Small RNA Libraries with the Sage Pippin Prep
- "ChIP-Seq Libary Prep" Westerling, T., Center for Funcitonal Cancer Epigentics, Dana Farber Cancer Institute.
- Case Study: "Tag Team: Scientists Use Pippin to Optimize Nextera Libraries", Zach Herbert, Dana Farber Core Facilities
- Case Study: "Precise Sizing and SMRT Sequencing Offer Unprecedented Read Length for Clinical Studies", Robert Sebra, Mt. Sinai
- Case Study: "Better Metagenomics Methods Offer Hope for Studies with Ultra-Low DNA", Sullivan Lab, Univ. Arizona
- Case Study:" New Take on RADseq Enables High-Throughput Variant Discovery", Hoekstra Lab, Harvard Univ.